Translate

Thursday 5 April 2012

Gender Equality..Crisps?

I know McCoys aren't the healthiest crisps BUT surely not only men can eat them?

But on the back in capital letters it states:
MAN
CRISPS


Surely crisps can be consumed by anyone?
Their target market might be men, but is the packet discriminating against women? Are McCoy's trying to suggest that ONLY men should be allowed to consume such a prestigious packet of crisps?

An explanation as to why McCoy's feel the need to have this on their packaging would be welcomed. I'll let you know if I ever do find one.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember Yorkie Bars that used to use the slogan 'Not for girls'? Strikes me I've not seen a yorkie bar lately...maybe that slogan didn't work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen them either for awhile now BUT I do remember Yorkie's for girls ...

    ReplyDelete